Why Join WCA?
"By joining you will be showing your commitment to beef producers in Wisconsin by being invested in the future direction of our industry. Your membership support will go directly back to you in the form of education, leadership development and WCA's legislative efforts in Madison. I'm personally asking you to join me as a fellow WCA member to help protect the future of Wisconsin's beef industry."
- Austin Arndt
Arndt Farms, Inc.
Wisconsin Cattlemen's Association Past President
Fourth Generation Wisconsin Beef Producer
The Wisconsin Cattlemen's Association (WCA) is proud to be the voice of Wisconsin's beef producing families.
The Wisconsin Cattlemen's Association (WCA) is the voice of the Wisconsin Cattle Producer. Through our legislative efforts in Madison, we continue to represent and protect the beef producer's best interests, Our beef industry promotion and consumer outreach allow educational and factual information to be delivered to retail locations and households which help increase beef demand. We also work with several youth organizations to develop and mentor youth to become future beef industry ambassadors. Our membership and Board of Directors work daily to keep beef demand strong in Wisconsin and the country.
WCA is the trusted leader of Wisconsin's beef industry and works daily on behalf of its members by:
- Being the voice for all segments of Wisconsin's industry arenas
- Providing networking and educational opportunities amongst producers and industry professionals
- Working closely with the National Cattlemen's Beef Association to stay informed of national issues that will affect Wisconsin beef producers
- Build a strong network of local affiliates to allow a forum for all producers to be engaged and have a voice
- Supporting youth in the beef industry by sponsoring scholarships and awards to encourage the next generation of Wisconsin beef producers
WCA Member Benefits
- Partnership with UW-Madison, DATCP, and county agencies to develop programs to help producers.
- Lobbying efforts in the state to stay on top of agriculture issues that could negatively affect your operation.
- Operation of the Steak Trailer, which produces great beef sandwiches serving as the primary fundraiser for WCA, and provides interaction between beef producers and consumers at several events around the state.
- Sponsorship of education programs, primarily Winter Conference and the Beef Tent at Farm Technology Days. WCA coordinates all the beef exhibits and programming within the Beef Tent.
- Provides youth scholarships, with two reserved for relatives of WCA members.
- Quarterly Cattle Trails subscription.
How to Apply
- Download the PDF application by clicking the button below or apply online using a major credit or debit card.
- Fill out the form and (if applicable) mail completed form / total payment to:*
Wisconsin Cattlemen's Association
957 Liberty Drive, Suite 201
Verona, Wisconsin 53593
* Make checks payable to: Wisconsin Cattlemen's Association
*Payment of WCA membership dues are tax deductible for most members as an ordinary business expense. Complying with tax law, WCA estimates that 44% of the dues payment is not tax deductible as a business expense because of WCA’s direct lobbying activities on behalf of its members. Charitable contributions or gifts to WCA are not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes.
Have a question about WCA Membership? Contact Membership Chair Joe Scott at 217-617-9004.